market day 2

market day 2

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Enjoying...

When the traffic is slow and all you want to do is to get home is soon as possible, may be this is a good distraction. Take a picture without looking into the camera. The picture becomes an abstraction unlike anything else you could ever imagine. But this is also part of your day that is more beautiful than something too controlled.

เวลานั่งอยู่ในรถช่วงการจราจรติดขัดสิ่งที่อยากทำมากคืออยากกลับบ้านให้เร็วที่สุด นี่อาจจะเป็นทางออกสำหรับคนที่อยากผ่อนคลาย ถ่ายรูปโดยไม่ต้องมองเข้าไปในกล้อง รูปจะออกมาเป็นภาพนามธรรมแบบที่คุณไม่เคยจินตนาการมาก่อน ทำให้เราได้เห็นอีกด้านหนึ่งของวันที่สวยงามกว่าสิ่งที่เราทำเวลาเราเกร็งเหมือนจะเก็บเนี๊ยบ


I got myself a stone from the sandy island in the middle of Mekong River in Chiang Karn. It is well polished by the river stream. I like to feel the weight of it in my hand.

ได้หินก้อนนี้มาจากเกาะทรายกลางแม่น้ำโขงที่อำเภอเชียงคาน สายน้ำช่วยขัดให้หินมันเงา ฉันชอบความรู้สึกของน้ำหนักหินเวลากำไว้ในมือ

I saved some seeds from some capsicum and I tried to grow them in Khao Yai. This one is doing well.

ฉันเก็บเมล็ดพริกหยวกฝรั่งแล้วเอาไปปลูกที่เขาใหญ่ ต้นนี้ดูกำลังดี


I discover the the spraying gadget on the Windex bottle is really of great quality. This makes recycling a natural progression for me.

ส่วนหัวตรงที่ฉีดของกระป๋องน้ำยาล้างกระจกวินเด็กซ์คุณภาพดีมาก ถ้าเป็นแบบนี้การรีไซเคิ้ลก็เป็นเรื่องง่าย


I love how the sun lights up the sky during sunset. But I love the fact that you could look straight at the sun without hurting your eyes and see something out of this world.

ฉันชอบดูพระอาทิตย์ส่องแสงสวยหรูบนท้องฟ้าก่อนตกดิน แต่ชอบตรงที่มองไปที่ดวงอาทิตย์ได้โดยไม่เคืองตาแล้วได้เห็นอะไรมหัศจรรย์


I have an easy to use instant camera which is too intelligent for me. Unless I tell it to turn off the flash light, it often surprises me with a flash. The results with the flash are not always pleasing. However, using a flash light is not a bad thing in this case. Here is a picture of some flowers without a flash. Before....

ที่บ้านมีกล้องถ่ายรูปสะดวกใช้อยู่หนึ่งอันซึ่งฉลาดเกินไปสำหรับฉัน ถ้าลืมแจ้งว่าไม่อยากใช้แสงแฟลช มันจะรีบใส่แฟลชให้เราแบบตั้งตัวไม่ทัน แสงแฟลชบางที่ดูแรงเกินไป ไม่สวยเท่าไหร่ แต่แสงแฟลชไม่ใช่สิ่งที่แย่เสมอไป ถ้ามองจากภาพดอกไม้ด้านล่างช่วงก่อนและหลังแฟลช ก่อน ....


And below is one with a flash. I prefer the 2nd one. The image is much more exciting.

แล้วข้างล่างเป็นภาพที่ใช้แฟลช ฉันชอบภาพที่สอง ดูน่าตื่นเต้นกว่าเยอะ


Praying mantis. They could stay quietly and still in one place all day. It is so peaceful to observe something so calm.

ตั๊กแตนตำข้าว มันสามารถนั่งเงียบๆอยู่กับที่ทั้งวัน ชอบดูเพราะทำให้รู้สึกนิ่งและสันติในใจ


I don't know what this plant is called. I like the shape of the leaves and the fuchsia pink flowers. They look a little be manmade but they are something cheerful for the day.

ไม่ทราบว่าต้นไม้ต้นนี้ชื่ออะไร ชอบรูปทรงของใบและดอกสีชมพูฟิวเชียสะดุดตา ดูเหมือนดอกไม้ประดิษฐ์แต่ทำให้รู้สึกแฮ๊ปปี้


Not so much about the noises but the way they look- fireworks on a happy occasion.

อาจจะไม่ชอบเสียงดังแต่ชอบดู - พลุในงานมงคล



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น