market day 2

market day 2

วันพุธที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

A Quiet Evening

Things have been pretty hectic since I got back from a working trip in Chiangmai. We managed to spend a week in Khao Yai. I made some dresses and I finished a good portion of serious work there. I am still busy and I feel I need some time to get everything back to normal state. What is a normal state? Here are some pictures from my balcony in Bangkok.

ช่วงนี้ชีวิตค่อนข้างยุ่งเหยิงวุ่นวายตั้งแต่กลับจากทำงานที่เชียงใหม่ แต่เราสองคนก็แอบไปซุ่มพักฟื้นที่เขาใหญ่หนึ่งอาทิตย์ ฉันได้เย็บเสื้อสองสามตัวและทำงานซีเรียสจนเสร็จ ตอนนี้ยังยุ่งอยู่ คงอีกสักพักทุกอย่างคงจะกลับมาเป็นปกติ ความปกติคืออะไรหรือ? มีรูปกรุงเทพมาให้ดู ถ่ายจากนอกชานหลังบ้าน

The blue evening.
ฟ้าสีน้ำเงินช่วงก่อนค่ำ


and last night after a sudden downpour. The image reminds me of the Hitchcock's "Rear Window" or Tran Anh Hung's "Cyclo".

รูปนี้เป็นภาพหลังฝนตกหนักเมื่อวาน ภาพนี้ทำให้นึกถึงหนังสองเรื่อง Hitchcock's "Rear Window" และ Tran Anh Hung's "Cyclo"


We rented "Il Postino" last night and I love the quote in the movie, "The world is a metaphore for something".

เราไปเช่าหนังเรื่อง"Il Postino"มาดูเมื่อคืน ชอบวลีในเรื่องที่ว่า โลกเป็นคำอุปมาที่ทำให้เห็นภาพบางอย่าง....

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น