market day 2

market day 2

วันศุกร์ที่ 8 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Backyard Musing


I took a long pause from blogging to catch up on some work. I am getting back into blogging….little by little. I want to start by these images of what I see in my backyard in Bangkok. It is a view from above and fortunately for me, the view keeps changing every hour and every day.
ฉันไม่ได้เขียนบล็อกนานมากเพราะต้องไปเคลียร์งานให้เสร็จเรียบร้อยก่อน ตอนนี้กลับมาเขียนบล็อกได้อีก….แบบค่อยเป็นค่อยไปก็แล้วกัน อยากจะเริ่มด้วยภาพวิวที่เห็นหลังบ้านที่กรุงเทพฯ เป็นภาพที่ถ่ายจากที่สูง โชคดีที่แต่ละชั่วโมงและแต่ละวัน ฉันไม่เคยเห็นภาพซ้ำๆเลย



The mighty Chao Phraya River and all the boats that travel up and down.
เจ้าพระยา แม่น้ำที่ยิ่งใหญ่ และเรือต่างๆที่แล่นไปมา



Some boats have special jobs like fixing other boats.

เรือบางลำทำหน้าที่แปลกๆเช่นเป็นหมอรักษาเรือลำอื่น


This one is pure fantasy. I wonder where it is from.
ลำนี้ออกแนวแฟนทาซี อยากรู้จังว่ามาจากไหน



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น