market day 2

market day 2

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Dream Catcher





I was itching to weave for that sensation of putting the threads together to form some object. Normally you would need a loom but a loom is too big to fit in my house. I knew that even if I bought it I would not use it enough. This dream catcher is an easy project. I made it with some bendable twigs and left over ribbons. On Google image there is quite a lot of handmade dream catchers.
Sweet (day) dreams are made of this. 

คันไม้คันมืออยากทอผ้า อยากสัมผัสความมันส์จากการนำด้ายมาไขว้มาโยงกันเป็นสิ่งใดสิ่งหนึ่ง ถ้าจะทอผ้าต้องมีกี่ใช่มั้ยแต่กี่มันใหญ่เทอะทะวางเกะกะบ้าน รู้เลยว่าถ้าซื้อมาคงใช้ไม่คุ้ม กับดักฝันอันนี้เป็นโปรเจ็กง่ายๆ ทำจากกิ่งไม้อ่อนและริ้บบิ้นที่เหลือจากงานอื่น ลองเข้าไปดูในกู้เกิ้ลอิมเมจ dream catcher มีงานแฮนด์เมดพวกนี้เยอะเลย

Sweet (day) dreams are made of this. 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น