market day 2

market day 2

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

Behind the Pictures


I bought my first issue of Martha Stewart Living (American edition) back in the late nineties. It was a luxury since the the magazine was not available anywhere here in Thailand. I tried to collect as many as I could right up to the present day. I have to say that although my life went through various degrees of changes, the DIY aspect of this magazine never failed to inspire me. This is why I am so happy to be included in this month's feature of Martha Stewart Living Thailand issue.

ฉันซื้อนิตยสารมาร์ธา สจวร์ต ลิฟวิ่ง(ฉบับอเมริกัน)ฉบับแรกในปลายยุคเก้าศูนย์ จัดว่ามีค่าเหลือเกินเพราะตอนนั้นยังไม่ได้วางจำหน่ายในประเทศไทยเลย ฉันพยายามสะสมให้ได้มากที่สุดเท่าที่จะทำได้จนถึงทุกวันนี้ ต้องบอกว่าชีวิตฉันอาจจะเปลี่ยนไปมากบ้าง..น้อยบ้างตามกาลเวลาแต่ฉันก็ยังรู้สึกว่าปัจจัยดีไอวายในนิตยสารเล่มนี้ยังโดนใจไม่เสื่อมคลาย นี่เป็นที่มาของความสุขที่ได้เป็นส่วนหนึ่งในมาร์ธา สจวร์ต ลิฟวิ่งไทยแลนด์ฉบับเดือนมกราคม







Here are some behind the scene pictures of that day.

มีรูปเบื้องหลังมาให้ดูด้วย








This young lady was superb. She was so well behaved and natural. Her other friends were also very cute.

หนูน้อยคนนี้เก่งมาก ว่าง่าย และเป็นธรรมชาติ เพื่อนๆของเธอก็น่ารัก







Beside the Martha Stewart Living Magazine. We have been interviewed by 2 others. Here is one link and another.

นอกเหนือจากมาร์ธา สจวร์ตฯ เรามีบทสัมภาษณ์จากอีกสองที่ตามลิ้งค์นี้ กับลิ้งค์นี้ค่ะ


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น